8/1/09

Wedding Cake

Wedding cake customer testimonial below (about 75 guests):

Hello,
That cake was huge. Do you know that every one had a piece and we still had leftovers of the cake. That by far was the best cake I had ever had and prettiest! I think the shells just made the cake. Dave loved the fondant and the chocolate in the cake. I will be sending you pictures of the wedding. Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth L. – Dec, 2008




Now, on my end, I had fun making this 3-tier cake but it was soo much work! Since I was doing in my own kitchen sometimes the space was somewhat limited. Also, I can't just keep going and not cleaning after each step - I am a Virgo and with a little OCD - but, in the end it was great!

But, next time I would go for fresh flowers vs fondant.

No comments:

Post a Comment