8/16/09

Baby Shower Purse Cake


This was my third purse cake and it came out real cute. It was for my girl friend's baby shower yesterday. I got the idea from another baby shower purse cake picture someone sent me a while ago. I made the cake a day before to let it cool and decorated the next day. It was a chocolate cake with chocolate chips and coconut buttercream icing.
The little green shoes and bibb were made with fondant. I added a few baby spoons on the side pocket and a little baby bottle. Also, a real pacifier next to the baby shoes.
Everyone loved the cake and they kep telling me a should open a bake shop!


This is Melissa - she looked so cute! She is having a baby girl ;-)


Messy picture of the cake after we started slicing it. But, it was delicious.


Find some instructions on how to make a purse cake or Making a purse cake








No comments:

Post a Comment